Friday, August 9, 2013

Facebook Graph Search Now accessible to All U.S. English Users

Facebook Graph Search, a way to find out people, interests and more on Facebook, has finally rolled out to all U.S. English users after nearly eight months since its inception.


If you haven't yet used Graph Search, Facebook in its announcement recapped some scenarios users can take advantage of:

•    Find old friends or meet new people who share your interests: For example, "people from my hometown," or "friends of friends who live nearby and like playing tennis."

•    Revisit your preferred photos or photos you missed: "Photos I like" or "photos of my family."

•    Find out restaurants and places recommended by others like "hotels in Seattle visited by my friends" or "restaurants in New York liked by former students of the Culinary Institute of America."

•    Look for interesting tricks to explore such as "movies my friends like" or "music liked by people who like the music that I like."

Facebook Graph Search, a way to realize people, interests and more on Facebook, has finally rolled out to all U.S. English users after nearly eight months since its inception.

If you haven't yet used Graph Search, Facebook in its announcement recapped some scenarios users can take advantage of:

•    Find old friends or meet new people who share your happiness: For example, "people from my hometown," or "friends of friends who live nearby and like playing tennis."

•    Repeat your favorite photos or photos you missed: "Photos I like" or "photos of my family."

•    Find out restaurants and places recommended by others like "hotels in Seattle visited by my friends" or "restaurants in New York liked by graduates of the Culinary Institute of America."

•    Look for exciting activities to explore such as "movies my friends like" or "music liked by people who like the music that I like."

For more visits: https://www.facebook.com/ContempoTechnologies

No comments:

Post a Comment